Monday, December 29, 2008

Warming up...

So, while I organize and get geared up to blog about Christmas, our trip, my birthday, and the FIVE baby sweaters I knit in the month of December, I thought I would warm up with an entry about annypurls' latest charity knit. I've talked about her before, and I used her buddy bag design as a base for the Batman and pirate buddy bags for Little Man and my nephew (and I'm making one right now for my nephew's half-sister). She is the sweetest woman! I purchased her Buddy Bag pattern and she sent out free puppets and pockets patterns for Halloween this year! She also designed a sweater that was available with a donation to Doctors Without Borders and has raised over $13, 500 for that great charity! So, I keep my eyes open for her designs, and her latest, is just great too! She designed Buddy Sweaters with finger puppets, and pockets. The pattern is available for any donation to MOST's Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program and she has raised over $700 for charity. AND, the puppets and pockets are interchangeable (you could use the Christmas puppets or pockets on a Buddy Bag, or one of the original or Halloween puppets or pockets on the sweater). Just looking at them makes me feel good and festive...



Next post...the holiday festivities recaps begin!

No comments: