Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fitting in Knitting!

When you get busy you need to get creative when it comes to getting in your knitting! For me, one of the best ways is some gorgeous spring morning knitting outside while I watch my son play soccer. The air is cool, the sun is bright...and a sock project is the perfect small project to work on while I watch goals and sip some coffee.



In the evenings while I watch a movie or Outlander episodes with Hubby I work on my projects some more...being careful to stop if I start feeling tired...I don't want to mess something up!

Right now I'm working on the Zigzag Sock pattern. The pattern on the sides of each foot remind me of waves...and since I'm using the remainder of my Heart of the Ocean sock yarn from Sock Yarn Cinema...the waves are perfect!

No comments: