Wednesday, August 3, 2016

More Matching Fun!


So here's some other fabric I found at Jo-Ann Fabric that called out to me! It has the look of old-fashioned travel stickers! I saw Venice, Rome, Florence, Paris, London and more places we've visited...so I thought the fabric would be great for a traveling project bag! Then, I went ahead and made a matching DPN holder too. Yeah, I made another one! 

Then, I thought about the Christmas project bags I made last fall and thought it was such a shame I didn't have matching DPN holders for them. Since I already had out the pattern, the sewing machine, the lining fabrics and the snap press I decided to go for it!


The two DPN holders on the left match my Christmas project bags. I'll be all ready for knitting up some Christmas socks in December!

No comments: