Alright. So. I Mod Podged the images for two tins. Then I Mod Podged the images onto the tins.
Then it was time to mix the resin with the hardener. The resin I used is from Little Windows. I looked at a few tutorials because I tried doming (where the resin makes a clear, hard dome over the object) and it didn't work with the premixed resin I picked up. So,this resin awesomely was able to "read" the edges of the image which helped a lot.
After the resin is applied you have to let the item sit for 12 hours under a protective dome so dust, etc doesn't settle into the resin.
It's exciting to see if they turn out the way I want them to!