Monday, January 16, 2017

Italian Night with an Italian Friend

I used to work with my friend, and we have a lot of fun together when we can get our schedules together. She texted me a week ago and asked about us making pasta...well that sounded like a great way to spend a Saturday evening!

I put together an antipasti plate to nibble on while we made tagliatelle and drank wine.


She had never made pasta before, so she learned something new while we talked and caught up.



Here we both are...and I'm wearing my apron from my mom....it has a Cajun cooking print...LOVE IT! I'm really drawn to Cajun/Creole cooking and the culture, so the apron is perfect for me.

We finished our evening by...EATING our freshly made pasta with an easy mushroom cream sauce.

What a great time we had!

No comments: