Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Nautical Notions from Never Not Knitting

Y'all know I love the sea! So when I saw notions from Never Knot Knitting I jumped right in when they went on sale before the next season's inventory came in. Yay for sale!


I thought I'd like to share how cute everything came to me. I opened the box...



And found a smaller box inside.


I opened it up...



And my treasures were inside!


Would you look at that sea glass?!?!?! I love the scissor fob (connect one end to your knitting bag and the other to your scissors and never search for your scissors in the bottom of your bag again)...and the sea glass stitch markers!!! And the whale needle gauge! It's SO much cuter than the plastic white gauge I picked up when I first started knitting. And the scissors! It's all so beautifully made!





No comments: