Friday, March 20, 2020

A Festive FO!


I've finished Julgran and I'm so happy with the fit! It's super cozy and I think it will be festive to wear during the holidays and I think I may jazz it up with some Christmas stitch markers if I want something less subtle. I'm imagining the stitch markers looking like ornaments on the tree! I enjoyed the construction of this project, the way the sleeves were picked up and the caps worked with short rows was different enough to keep me interested and I love how they came out. Also love the sleeve length. I did knit the body a bit longer just because if I wear it during the winter I don't want to worry that if I move I'm going to get a cold draft of air up my back! It was super easy to increase the length with the top down pattern. Another great thing about this project? A friend gave me the yarn from her grandmother's stash. It feels good to know the yarn was used for something fun and functional!

No comments: