Friday, March 27, 2020

I Have A List...and I'm Checking it Twice


Have you ever thought to yourself that if you just had the time you could make all of your cards? Or at least more of them? Well, while we're not leaving home like usual, and life outside the house has greatly decreased; I thought it would be a great use of some of my time to make some of the cards I keep pinning on Pinterest for inspiration. I keep seeing super fun design elements that I think could make my loved ones smile...so, I've started a list! It covers from now moving forward of the events coming up that would be great to make cards for. Here are the pieces for four cards. I hope to get one a day done...but some of the cards I want to make have a lot of stamping and coloring so they may take longer (I am still working and having to do other things than just craft after all). I thought cutting out several cards during one sitting would help a little bit. I look forward to showing you the cards as I finish them!

No comments: