Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pre-Earth Day Celebration

Today we went to the Earth Day Charlotte celebration where Little Man played at the playground, made a bottle garden, received a bubble toy, a bead bracelet for Earth Day and generally had a good time running around. We learned about how to make a compost pile and we went and picked up our very own recycling bin. I'm so proud! We are a long way from being green, but since every little bit helps, we'll be trying to do our share.




On the project front I have three inches finished (past the roll-edge) on the front of the Roll-Neck Pullover, and have big plans to do a big project send-off over the next week and a half or so. Hopefully I will be able to clean out at least five of the projects that are listed in my Future Projects list. I have pulled out the folding table and have set up a six foot workstation that should be well-suited to knock out sewing projects left and right...well, I can hope, right?

No comments: