Monday, April 16, 2007

Catch-Up

Here's a photo of my little guy...he's crafty just like his Mommy! He had a good time decorating Easter eggs, I even bought him and my nephew a decorating kit featuring the characters from the film "Cars," and boy did they love using those stickers!


During the LONG drive up North I managed to whip-up these T-strap booties. The pattern was in the Spring/Summer 2007 issue of Knit Simple magazine, and they were really easy! I love how they came out and they really didn't take up too much yarn so I anticipate making a matching pair of these to go with any little girl items I make in order to make a more complete set.

And during my down time in PA, and the car ride home I finished the back of the Rollneck Pullover that I am making for Little Man's 3rd birthday (which is in November). I'm currently finishing up the first sleeve. Being new to knitting I've never used self-striping yarn before so it's been really fun to watch the stripes appear with no extra effort on my part. The only thing that becomes a little tricky is keeping the sleeves lined up ( I want them to stripe at the same points). I cannot wait to see how this sweater turns out, I have really high hopes!

Last week I made two cards for a birthday party we attended in Atlanta this past weekend for our friends who have children who turn 1 and 2 this month. And I added to my project list yet again when I volunteered to make a mother-daughter sundress set for my friend and her daughter. It never ends! As soon as I finish up one thing I come up with five new projects.

No comments: