Monday, April 30, 2007

What a Week!

During this past week I've been working hard to get the majority of my project list finished. I need to get rid of distractions that will keep me from studying over the next few weeks. Now I can't show everything because several finished items are gifts for people who may look at this blog, but I think I've got enough to satisfy any curiosity. You've already seen the earrings, now for the dresses.

A mother-daughter sundress set for family friends (with tie-straps so the dresses (both knee-length) can also be worn as skirts)



A strawberry sundress for a little girl (gift for Christmas)



A Nemo pillow for Little Man


A painted wooden train intended to be a present (I painted the pieces)


I also managed to finish two dresses for myself (nothing fancy) and will post photos of those just as soon as I get the husband to take photos of me in them. Tomorrow I will fix our bedskirt, start a curtain treatment to hide our laundry area in our kitchen, and keep working on either the afghan that I am finishing or Little Man's birthday sweater.


No comments: