I read Knit and Purl Mama's blog and she tagged all mommies who read her blog. I thought this survey was cute so soon after Mother's Day so my survey answers appear below:
1. Was your first pregnancy planned? Yes and No
2. Were you married at the time? Yes
3. What were your reactions? We were shocked and excited.
4. Was abortion an option for you? Uh, NO!
5. How old were you? 27
6. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a pregnancy test (and then another)
7. Who did you tell first? Hubby (he was there) and then Tenasha, my best friend
8. Did you want to find out the sex? No
9. Due date? December 31, 2004
10. Did you have morning sickness? Yes
11. What did you crave? roast beef sandwiches and broccoli cheese soup
12. Who/What irritated you the most? My law school
13. What was your first child's sex? Male
14. Did you wish you had the opposite sex of what you were getting? We didn't know until he was born, and then I was just happy he was relatively healthy.
15. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? 22 pounds
16. Did you have a baby shower? Yes, but I missed it (premature labor)
17. Was it a surprise or did you know? I was told after I was placed on bedrest and wouldn't be able to go
18. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Yes, pulled round ligament, and premature labor.
19. Where did you give birth? Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia (Yuck)
20. How many hours were you in labor? Approx. 14 hours
21. Who drove you to the hospital? Hubby
22. Who watched you give birth? Hubby
23. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
24. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes
25. How much did your child weigh? 5 lb. 7 oz
26. When was your child actually born? November 11, 2004 (at 33 weeks)
27. What did you name him/her? alias: Little Man
28. How old is your first born today? He turned 2 1/2 years old on May 11th.
I tag all mommies who have a toddler!