Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a great Mother's Day (although I wasn't able to share it with my own Mom). This morning Little Man gave me this card which he "wrote" in (too sweet).
And hubby, knowing me so well, gave me a gift card for a salon I go to, and this "Multi-Tasking Mom" Pop-Up card. Then we had breakfast and I went to Barnes and Noble to read magazines and have a Starbucks. (AAAHHHH).

And yesterday we went to the Matthews Farmer's Market where the hubby and Little Man helped me pick out these pink snapdragons. Afterwards we went to the small town hardware store andLittle Man was able to watch the hens, roosters, and the baby chicks. We had company last night and ate Japanese food while watching "The Last Holiday," with Queen Latifah. It was a wonderful weekend, topped off with a seafood dinner tonight of shrimp, crablegs and baked potatoes (with German Chocolate Cake for dessert). What a great weekend, I wish all mothers of the world could have had such a great time.


No comments: