Thursday, June 21, 2007

Road Trip!

Tomorrow we head to PA to start our vacation. It's a long haul to get there, especially now with a little person since we try to stop often enough to let him run around. I can't wait to see my folks, and my brother and nephew...we'll have a blast! (And Doozer, I look forward to seeing you soon! You'll be missed!) After a day to recuperate, and possibly shop at a craft store that is going out of business (what do you think Mom?), my parents, my brother, my nephew (who is 1 year older than Sweet Boy) and my little family will head to NJ for SIX days of fun-filled time sitting on the beach, swimming in the pool, walking on the boardwalk, climbing lighthouses, visiting the zoo, eating (a lot), and enjoying each other's company. Little man is looking forward to seeing his cousin, I'm sure they'll have so much fun together. Last year they walked hand-in-hand everywhere, it was so adorable (especially wearing the matching outfits my Mom is so fond of getting for them). I'm looking forward to crafting during this week, before entering the final stretch before the bar exam. I'm also looking forward to sharing photos with you (and hopefully a finished project) when I get back...if not sooner. But until then I leave you with a photo of my nephew and son from our last beach trip, to give you an idea of how sweet the two of them are together.
P.S. I hope you've enjoyed the lighthouse page design I've had up as my mother (an avid lighthouse collector) and I anxiously awaited our beach trip!

No comments: