Sunday, August 5, 2007

Little Man Singing Old MacDonald

Yesterday I managed to get Little Man singing Old MacDonald on video. He started singing it earlier in the week and it sounds soo cute. He is also wearing the Harry potter "eyeglasses" that glow-in-the-dark that I received at Barnes and Noble when I picked up book 7.

This week was pretty uneventful. Hubby was in Alabama this week and returned on Friday and so Little Man and I tried to entertain ourselves in the evenings as best as possible. We went to the pool, played, read, and tried not to miss Daddy too much. My design that I'm working on is going well and I hope to have it finished this week or early next week and I will post photos of it then. I look forward to the main part of it being finished so I can start on some buddy bags...I have an idea on how to customize one so that it coordinates with my design that I'm working on and I think it's going to make my nephew one happy little boy (or my brother).

On Friday we watched Everyone's Hero which was produced by Christopher and Dana Reeve (it's a little older) and it was an excellent cartoon about baseball and believing in yourself. I highly recommend it. We had never seen it before but Little Man really enjoyed it and it has a little about the history of baseball (Babe Ruth, the Negro League, etc.) that make it somewhat educational, but also, it's really cute.

No comments: