Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5th, Weekend Fun Part 1

Before I get into our weekend fun, I'm sure you've noticed that I've posted regularly for the last few days and I thought I would explain that I am attempting a blog entry a day for National Blog Posting Month. Don't hold me to it, and realize I'll be post-dating quite a bit.


Anyway, back to Saturday's festivities!
This coming weekend is Little Man's 3rd birthday. So our good friends R & R drove up from Atlanta with their kids K & R to help us start celebrating since they couldn't make it this coming weekend. K, their little girl is 2 1/2, and R is 1 1/2...they were born a year apart. Because they are so close to Little Man's age they all really have a good time.

Here are K and Little Man running around in the yard less than 5 minutes after K and R got out of their carseats. R joined in the action too.

After playing and unpacking the minivan we all went inside for lunch. The kids ate and then we all went upstairs to start getting packed and changed for the indoor waterpark.

Before heading inside to the waterpark we took the kids to the park that's outside and let them run around.





Next post...a splashing good time at the waterpark!

No comments: