Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Progress

So I've been making progress which feels good, even though I'm still in limbo over the job situation, apparently the client is being difficult and so the start date has not been set. That's a real disappointment, although with my luck, I'm not really surprised. But as of tonight all the Christmas presents are wrapped, and I finished up a project last night. I can't show you what I was working on (it would spoil the surprise), but it required hazmat protection...wow, the lengths this Craft Chick will go to, I'm telling you, I'm an extreme crafter. Stay tuned until after Christmas to see what I cropped out of this photo. Last night I also finished the Football Hat from Itty Bitty Knits. The colors were inspired by the Carolina Panthers. This hat went very quickly. It's a little big (not snug), but it looks cute on Little Man, I'll try to snap a photo.


And tonight I crochet the cord for the mittens. So this project is completely done. I decided not to do the football applique on the hat, I like it without.

So tomorrow I am finishing a treasure map,I have cookie dough to make, and I've got laundry to do. Hopefully I'll post some festive scenes over the next few days of our holiday decorations.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hazmat protection! Wow! You are extreme...LOL

The hat for your little man looks great and he is going to love it!

Hopefully the job situation will work out. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Nice hazmat glasses..heehee..the hat is so cute!

-Lil Sis

Sereknitty said...

The hat and mitts are oh, so cute!