Monday, November 24, 2008

More Birthday Fun

So the birthday fun didn't stop in our household after Little Man's celebrations. That following Saturday we went to two birthday parties for classmates of his. The first was at noon at Chuck E. Cheese for a little boy.

Little Man enjoyed playing with his friend and playing games. He also ate a lot of pizza!



He really enjoyed the above ride which he hadn't tried the last time we went. After almost 2 hours we left to head to the next party. It only took about 15 minutes to get there and was at the Mallard Creek Recreation Center which has an indoor playroom that the kids went crazy in.
The other nice thing for me is that I was able to sneak away for 15 minutes and stop into the Charlotte Purls meeting. Between having other obligations and wanting to go to the Knit Nuts I haven't been there in months, so it was nice just to show my face. Then I was back to the party.



Sleeping Beauty made an appearance and did magic, face painting, tattoos, and balloon animals. She was a big hit. Little Man had a snake painted on his face.





And after all the fun was over, Little Man was exhausted. He didn't make it home before he fell asleep, and it was hard to wake him up. He went to bed a little earlier than usual, but wanted to know if we could do it all again the next day. Hubby and I on the other hand were glad we'd have a chance to recuperate from all the birthday festivities.

Tomorrow, I'll post photos of some finished projects, including photos of the Superman Sweater! I finished it last week, but I held off posting photos of it until my Mom saw it live and in person (I didn't want to ruin the suspense for her). So, I look forward to sharing the photos with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sinéad said...

That little man has a better social life than me lol! He looked like he really enjoyed himself. Can't wait to see the superman sweater!