Sunday, November 15, 2009

Turkey Shoot

I love the knit designer Susan B. Anderson and she recently blogged that she wanted to do a mini mystery knit a long that would be seasonal. I loved the idea, and the yarn colors she said we would need to take part I already had in my stash, so I followed along. The KAL was broken up into 6 parts, and in part 3 the project was identified...a turkey! Well, after my turkey, who has yet to be named, was finished, I decided the family should enjoy the beautiful fall weather and take him for a photo shoot. After his day in the great outdoors he told me he wanted to relax, so he's sitting on the dining room table.









2 comments:

Sinéad said...

What a cute turkey! Little man seems to like him too. He'll be lovely on the table for thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that some of us remember Thanksgiving..before getting all geared up for Christmas. Love, Mom