Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trying to Organize

Since we want to place our house on the market, going through things, de-junkifying, and organizing has
been a top priority around here.  We want the house to look as spacious and inviting as possible.  We've been packing things up that we don't absolutely need to keep out, and I've been working to make the craft room look less....used. 

To that end, I scored this fabulous organizer at Michael's on sale.  I love the colors, and I love that ALL my knitting paraphernalia fit in it.  ALL OF IT!  The top holds my interchangeable needles sets, my i-cord maker, and other miscellaneous larger items that wouldn't fit in the very nifty drawers below.
Knitting Organization



photo



Knitting Organization

I love the divided sections of the removable drawers...I especially love having my stitchmarkers divided up.

Knitting Organization

Knitting Organization

Knitting Organization

Yes, there's definitely a place for everything and everything in its place!

1 comment:

Sinéad said...

Ooh, LOVE that organiser. I adore space saver thingies, and that looks great! I'd love filling that with my knitty bits. So, you're moving? Are you moving far away, or just to a bigger house?