Saturday, March 1, 2014

Topsy Turvy Egg To Turtle 2!

I'll be adding some Ravellenic digital medals to the sidebar!

I chose a project I thought I could finish during the winter Olympics...and one that I needed to get done for my nephew.  He had seen the turtle I made for Little Man and wanted one too.  The only thing I have left to do is to get it to the post office!





Hopefully it doesn't wind up being a toy for his cat!

This pattern is a pattern I downloaded for free from Knitting Daily's website.  It was designed by Susan B Anderson and has very little finishing since the legs and even the shell are knit from picked up stitches.  When you're done with the knitting, you're almost completely done...you just have the eyes (and a mouth if you want one) left.  It's pretty quick, and SUPER cute!


No comments: