Sunday, January 25, 2015

Shark Week Sock Bag

Did you make resolutions for this year? Anything crafty? I love hearing or reading about resolutions from other crafty people.  One year I decided I would tackle steeking...another year I had a project to finish.  This year I have several.  One of them is to learn how to sew project bags for knitting.  With all the great patterns out there, I think it would be a fun thing to learn.  And after a successful trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics with my Mom I really want to sew a Christmas-themed project bag...more on that later...can't wait to show you the fabric!

Until I learn how to sew them myself, I thought I'd share a great one someone else whipped up that I came across on Etsy.  Sewn by Bird Leg Bags it's the perfect bag to hold my Shark Week Socks while they are being worked on.





The workmanship is great...she considered every detail...just look at the zipper pull!!

No comments: