Saturday, August 8, 2015

It's Not Safe To Get Back in the Water!!



Because the Shark Week socks are finally finished!! These were such a bitch to knit. Thank God for Ravelry because some of the instructions I don't think I would have figured out myself. Every section is hard...and then, just when you think maybe you "get" the designer and how she writes things up she totally threw you for a loop. There weren't stitch counts for the majority of the knitting and you have to flip back and forth between multiple pages of the 50+ page booklet that is the directions...oh, and then I ran out of yarn...BOO. BUT, where there's a will there's a way, and I finished these bad boys and will wear them for Shark Week for years to come! They'll be a badge of honor...the hardest project I have EVER knit!




We won't talk about the issues with the socks...we'll just ignore them and focus on the fact that they look like sharks and socks!

No comments: