Monday, May 2, 2016

The Tooth Fairy Says Good-Bye


Have you ever had something happen that wasn't completely unexpected but it kind of was? Obviously in the back of my mind I had to have known that one day Little Man would lose his last baby tooth. But when I took him to the dentist and they said it wasn't loose and it needed to come out...I just wasn't prepared. It took my enough by surprise that I didn't have a chance to get upset about it...

...until his dentist came in and got misty-eyed talking about how she had taken his first stubborn baby tooth and now she was taking his last.  ARGH! 



And THEN...the Tooth Fairy came and left this tiny little note in the baggie she always would leave with some change in it. And he cried because he didn't get to say good-bye to her. Want to see a grown woman come undone? You should have seen me...how is time flying so fast?!?!?



No comments: