Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bowling


I cannot tell you how long it had been since I bowled last. At least 20 years. Well, there's a Dave and Buster's nearby, my friend loves to bowl, and I thought it would be something fun and different that we could all do.

I didn't even think about needing rental shoes...they were a hoot!



I liked how we could order drinks and food right to our lane..it made the afternoon so easy.


We all got really into the game!



My husband was the best bowler by far! 




As for me, I just had to roll with it (pun intended)!


Later that day we stopped by my office and my friend and I had a glass of wine at the winery downstairs while Hubby hung some things in my office. We sat in the courtyard and listened to the band that plays on Fridays. Nice and laid back.

No comments: