Friday, August 12, 2016

Overnight in Charleston


My friend loves the South. And Charleston is as beautiful and Southern as they come! And she had never been! So Hubby and I decided to take her to Charleston for a quick weekend trip. We drove down to Charleston, had lunch, checked-in to our hotel in the historic district and then drove to Magnolia Plantation. We took a tour of the plantation house and the gardens. I thought I'd share some of the best photos with you!








We enjoyed dinner after that, and my friend and I had a night out on the town. The next day highlights? Lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co...see Little Man posing as Forrest Gump?



And then, we introduced her to The Battery.


The waterfront, the homes, the park...it took her breath away, just like it takes mine every time I see it!



It was a great part of the visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really awesome pics! I cant believe how tall Thomas is :(

-Doozer