Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016!


Halloween was pretty relaxed. Little Man had off from school so we carved the pumpkin during the day.




It was kind of scary watching him handle the knife...EEEK!





Of course he had some fun playing with pumpkin guts! After the pumpkin was done we separated out all the seeds for roasting.




Little Man was The Grim Reaper.  Hubby walked with him and another group of parents and kids while I stayed home and handed out candy. It was a lot of fun watching the little kids.  There were some really cute costumes!




Later, after Little Man went to bed, Hubby and I continued the fun with our Halloween tradition...Bram Stoker's Dracula. We watch it every year. This year I had my new wine glass that says "You Call Me Wicked Like It's a Bad Thing" which I LOVE.


I made some snacks for Hubby and I (hey, it's not like we had a bucket of candy).


And worked on my second Fright Night sock...you know I love a theme!

No comments: