Friday, June 16, 2017

Summer 2017 Family VIsit


Since we were heading out of Baltimore which isn't that long of a drive from my hometown we extended our trip to see my family first!

We left the same day school got out and drove about half of the way, and then finished the drive the next day.  We spent some time just with my Mom (like putting together the lighthouse garden) and we also went to the memorial gardens to leave flowers with my pop, grandparents and uncle.




It was stinking hot outside but once my brother and nephew joined us we had a jam-packed day! 


We had lunch at Schells...



...and then afterward we played some mini golf! 



We sweat so bad that we didn't even play all 27 holes,but we all had fun and then cooled down with ice cream afterwards.



After ice cream we drove to the other side of town to do an Escape Room experience...I've been wanting to try one for so long! We did Vacation Vandals and I had so much fun trying to figure out the clues! I say trying because we did NOT escape.


Later the boys got crafty and made Father's Day cards.


Look what my nephew came up with for my Superman-loving brother!!


We had such a fun trip!

No comments: