Tuesday, June 13, 2017

One Last Photo


Before I share anything else, can we please have a moment of silence for my knitting bag? You may remember last year when I had a streak of sewing project bags and DPN holders...and that's when I made this travel-themed bag. I was using some gorgeous remnants from a fellow knitter to knit socks with during our international trip. Well, I knit on them from Baltimore to Iceland, we got off the plane and had a quick bite before getting on our 2nd flight to Frankfurt, and then when we landed in Germany we had a cluster with the rental car company. We didn't get the car we wanted, and then we were driving stuck in a car with no A/C when we had to turn back to the airport to switch out the car. We were almost there when we were hit by a big truck. By the time we dealt with the police and then the rental car company that wanted us to pay for the whole car...we still had several hours of driving to do and I didn't realize I didn't have my bag. I don't know what happened to it. I contacted Lost and Found for the airports...I guess someone found it and kept it for themselves. The above photo is the last one I have of it.

No comments: