Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas with the Knit Nuts 2017

At one of our recent knitting afternoons a member of the Knit Nuts mentioned that she had never seen the movie 'It's A Wonderful Life'. As a HUGE fan of the movie I decided to see if the ladies would like to come over and have a Christmas get-together at my house and watch the movie.

The ladies were excited and carpooled to my home, and I had pasta bake, salad, a grape and cheese tray and a festive nonalcoholic drink ready to enjoy.








The drink had cranberry seeds, pomegranate seeds, halved green grapes and diced green apples and then sparkling grape juice poured over the fruit. It was so pretty and festive!


We ate and chatted and exchanged our treats...


And then it was off to the movie room to watch the movie and knit.


And at the end, surrounded by friends, when Clarence leaves the message that no man is a failure who has friends....I felt so moved and grateful!

No comments: