Monday, April 16, 2018

Taco Truck Box Card Thank You!




My sister was so sweet to host us while we were traveling through Jacksonville on our way to and back from Key West that I wanted to make sure to send her an extra special card. She LOVES tacos, and I remembered that SVGCuts had a taco truck box card design, so I sat down, whipped out my trusty Silhouette Cameo and started cutting out pieces. I love watching their assembly videos...Mary makes the assembly so easy to understand, AND it's like crafting with a fun friend...that you can rewind!





You may remember seeing other box card designs I've made...I have to say I love the dimensionality without having to worry about how I can ship them! It's a fun way to wow someone! Mary's designs are always super detailed too...the taco even has a vellum wrapper!! And can you see the headlights?!?!

No comments: