Monday, May 28, 2018

A Little Germany in the US


We had such a fun time visiting our friends in Georgia. We all drove to the town of Helen, GA, which is a town in the mountains that is completely German-themed. I can get the beer made in the town I lived in in Germany and food that tastes like I closed my eyes and wound up in Frankfurt. Seriously, we could break our stomachs eating the food is so good. 


We've been friends with the parents since before any of the kids were born so they've known each other their whole lives and it's always such a good time getting together with them.


This trip we also did something new...river tubing! It was a great, winding trip down the river with some more wet parts at times.




To thank them for the idea, I came up with this little interactive card with a lady tubing down a river!

No comments: