Sunday, June 10, 2018

First Time Boating on the Lake

Oh my gosh! We did it! We rented a pontoon boat and had an amazing (and sometimes scary) day on the lake. Hubby and I both acted as captain during the day, and we spent lots of time anchored and jumping in the water. We took a lunch in our cooler and had drinks and snacks and the company we rented from had life vests and noodles on board. It was a gorgeous day and we were glad to get out there and make sure we could handle boating on our own so when my mom and nephew come to stay with us in a couple of weeks we can take them out too!




Little Man's smile could not have been bigger!



Driving a boat where there are no clear paths or roads is such a weird feeling! And that except for NO WAKE zones there isn't a speed limit! Hubby was a lot happier to open the speed up than I was...I was a very scaredy cat driver! But I'm happy I did it and I look forward to getting better at it!




No comments: