Friday, March 30, 2007

Tank Top Progress


Looking at this cute little face, how could I possibly keep myself from trying to knit up every cute item I come across? I'm doing my best at keeping it under control, but I've already got quite a list of projects-to-be. Currently I'm working on...


the Tank Top from Debbie Bliss' book The Baby Knits Book. The thought of him wearing this tank top with a pair of khaki shorts this summer when we eat out at the beach, along with the fact it looked like a quick knit (no sleeves) was just too much temptation. I'm really happy with the back and what I have of the front so far, I just hope that when I pick up the stitches for the neckline and armholes that I don't mess it up. I have very limited experience in picking up stitches so I get knots in my stomach just thinking about having to do it. Wish me well!

No comments: