Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Too Much for One Post!

Since my last post I finished the Tank Top designed by Debbie Bliss. As you can see I managed to pick up the stitches around the neckline and armholes and not ruin the entire project! I do have to admit that I used a crochet hook to pick the stitches, but I don't feel too bad about that, because in the end I have this great piece for my little guy. I'm really excited it's done since I made sweaters for 2 children other than Little Man first (they're younger). The top was done before our last minute trip to PA for the holiday. Since the drive was 12 hours each way (including stops to eat) I had plenty of time to knit up a pair of booties and start a sweater I plan on giving to Little Man for his birthday in November. I'll post photos of the booties, my sweater progress, and some Easter photos in my next post.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

Oh, it looks great. What yarn did you use for it? (The tank top)