Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Again Already!

Wow, I cannot believe it is Sunday night already. We had a nice weekend here, including some pool time today. No photos to post unfortunately, sometimes you just need to fully be in the moment without being worried about getting a good shot...and I was definitely needing that kind of time with the males in my life. The job search is dragging on, and it's really put such a damper on my mood and the addition of a diet was just ridiculous for me to take on. Hubby wanted to do the South Beach Diet, but honestly, when life gets you down, sometimes you really want a sandwich. So I ended my run yesterday 5 lbs lighter and will continue working out as my preferred method of weight loss.

On the project front my design is almost finished and I will be posting photos in the next day or two. I have recruited Little Man for a photo shoot tomorrow evening and we will see if I get some good shots.

Other than that I will keep filling out online job applications, clean my house, do laundry and try to keep some small amount of my sanity, although it's getting harder and harder by the day. The 2 hours I allot myself every evening to work on projects helps me decompress, but the rest of the time I'm just constantly worrying. So, anyone else dealing with the same thing, I feel for you. And anybody who knows somebody hiring in Charlotte, NC, please send them my way.

No comments: