Thursday, October 25, 2007

One Down, Two Almost Done

So Tuesday night I finished the fuzzy pink scarf I cast on about a year and a half ago.

My ode to Breast Cancer Awareness Month

And last night I made the pirate finger puppet for the buddy bag. Cute, right? Tomorrow I plan on lining the bag and then that project will be finished. And tonight I finished the Mini Weasley sweater ornament except for the wire hanger. I plan on bending and wrapping wire into a hanger for that tomorrow and then I will photograph the completed project.

Today Little Man and I braved the down pouring rains for a play date with someone I met at Stand Up For Kids, Inc (an organization that works to help homeless youths that I'm involved with) and her daughter. We headed to Monkey Joe's and had a great time bouncing around on inflatables and going down slides. And we had pizza for lunch. Little Man had a ball, and I'm sure he'll tell his classmates at daycare all about it tomorrow, since he really loved The Finding Nemo inflatable.

No comments: