Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Turtle Progress Report

I have been busy, busy, busy the last couple of weeks.  I have a pro bono case that I've put quite a bit of time into, I'm doing the South Beach Diet with some co-workers and Hubby (which requires more planning than usual), we worked on our landscaping, and I've been working on a sea turtle set for Little Man.  The amigurumi set includes a mommy sea turtle, two baby sea turtles, some whole eggs, and a cracked egg.  All of the eggs and babies go inside the mommy turtle when they aren't being played with.  I borrowed the book from the library and when Little Man saw the project he sweetly asked for it and said it would be fun to have since we're hoping to visit a sea turtle hospital in a few weeks.  Well, I couldn't resist.  He's having fun with the pieces I've already made, but is anxiously waiting for the rest of the set!

Sea turtle progress

The project can be found in the book Amigurumi Two!

1 comment:

Sinéad said...

Aw such cute turtles. What a great idea, putting in the Mammy turtle tummy. Hope thie diet goes well and isn't too much hard work!