Sunday, October 2, 2011

Finally, I Finished Something!

There has been a reduced amount of crafting in the last month or so and with that, fewer projects being finished.  I have my Habu Kusha s-l-o-w-l-y making progress, a blanket made partially with remaining yarn from the Tulip Cardigan that is about 30% done, and my first foray into Crochet By Numbers is 12% but it is so boring I can't make myself work on it for a bit.  Part of the problem is that I broke from my "norm" of having one large project and smaller projects at the same time to keep me motivated.  Add to that the fact that none of the projects is interesting me, and, well...it's taking a while.  BUT!  I did finally finish the Peacock Felted Slippers!  They are so comfy!  I love the color and the buttons add enough pizazz to make me want to wear them....now to add some grip on the bottom with puffy paint before I fly right across the kitchen again!

1 comment:

Sinéad said...

I know how you feel about too many projects on the go. I go through phases like that, where I start loads of different things, and then they all look at me disapprovingly until I slog through them all. Hope you don't feel like that! Love the slippers, they look super comfy. I must try some slippers soon, I've never done felting.