Thursday, November 15, 2012

Working the I Love To Create Booth

Back in late September I had an awesome opportunity to work at the I Love To Create Booth at the Southern Women's Show.  I learned about the opportunity through Twitter.  For a few hours of my time helping at the tie-dye station I was given admission to the show, lunch, and a bag filled with goodies.  I had so much fun helping people come up with fun patterns.  We stayed busy all day since there were so many people who couldn't pass up the opportunity to make a free t-shirt! I don't know how many times throughout the course of the day I listed all the colors we had, or what care instructions to follow at home....but it was a lot!  If I ever had the opportunity again I'd try to stay afterwards for some of the fun hands-on demonstrations they have!



The I Love to Create Booth was right beside the Charlotte Yarn booth so I got to say hello to the owner Remi and fondle yummy yarn on my lunch break.


There was a very well-thought out demonstration area behind the t-shirt dyeing area.



Before I left I had an opportunity to make my own t-shirt...and after seeing several other people choose Carolina Panthers colors I was happy to make one for me for game days!




And check out the fun goodies I left with!



The t-shirt dyes were so easy to use...definitely check out their products!!

Just the fun opportunity for a craft chick like me!




No comments: