Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Turtle Stocking Stuffer

I've been busy, but I HAD to show you how cute the little topsy turvy turtle (designed by one of my favorite designers Susan B Anderson) came out! Little Man loved it.  I put it in his stocking in egg form and he loves flipping it back and forth...he even has my nephew who is a year older asking for one.  Of course my nephew also wants one of the mama turtles with babies...and my brother looked at him like he was crazy.  I think I may have to do a topsy turvy one for him though..it didn't take nearly as long as the mama turtle and it wouldn't take up too much space.  Added bonus is I have yarn already too since it doesn't require much.


Next post I hope to blog about the major crafting and travels from 2013 (including when we went to DISNEY for the first time ever) and after that I want to share about some adult crafting I was able to do this past weekend when my friend visited from Atlanta with her family...you may want to have a glass of wine in hand when you read that post...you may get thirsty!

No comments: