Sunday, June 4, 2017

Wonder Woman!


Back in March for International Women's Day I cast-on the sleeve of what will be my Wonder Woman sweater. I haven't gotten the chance to work on it as much as I would like, which at first sent me into a panic. I had originally planned to have the sweater done to wear to the movie theater when I saw Wonder Woman. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen. So I decided that my new goal is to have it ready for the Justice League movie in November. This goal will work well for a couple of reasons. One, Wonder Woman is in that movie too. Two, I won't be wearing a hot, heavy sweater during the summer!

I came up with the idea after seeing this pattern. I'm giving it my own twist though, so you'll have to check back to see what direction I'm taking it! I am still using two strands of yarn held together like the original pattern, so it definitely won't be a lightweight sweater!



I may not have had my sweater done but I had flip-flops and sunglasses my brother had gotten me to wear. Funny store about the sunglasses. YEARS ago...we're talking preschool age....I had a pair of Wonder Woman sunglasses. I wore them on a ferry ride while on vacation and they fell off into the ocean. For YEARS I would say how there was probably a fish wearing them like the Incredible Mr. Limpett. So this past Christmas my brother bought me these to replace them! This time I'll make sure not to lean over any rails while I'm wearing them!


Have you seen Wonder Woman? What did you think of it?

No comments: